【№41】 Heartily Welcoming the Treaty Banning Nuclear Weapons, Women of the Atomic Bombed Nation of Japan Gear up Actions to Achieve a “World without Nuclear Weapons”
- 【№40】 Scrap War Legislation, Bring Back Constitutionalism, Respect for Human Dignity United, We Are Powerful, Together, We Can Make a Difference!
Building on the Achievements of Cooperation among Citizens and Opposition Parties, Women Fight on to Stop Abe Government's Reckless Policies.
- 【№39】 70 Years after the End of War and the Atomic Bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki 20 Years of the Beijing Declaration and Platform of Action
Together, We Can Make a Difference! Women Say “No!” to Nukes and War, “Yes!” to Peace and Justice for All
- 【№38】 70 Years after the End of War and the Atomic Bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki 20 Years of the Beijing Declaration and Platform of Action
Women Speak Out and Act for a Peaceful, Just and Sustainable Society without Nuclear Weapons, Military Bases and War
- 【№37】For a Peaceful, Just and Sustainable Society Free of Nuclear Weapons, Military Bases and War
Women Stand against Attempt to Make Japan a “War-Waging Nation”With War-Renouncing Article 9, Japan Should Take Initiative for Peace and Nuclear Abolition
- 【№36】 For a Peaceful, Just and Sustainable Society Free of Nuclear Weapons, Military Bases and War. Women Act on “My Wish”!
Stop Abe Administration's Runaway Policies!
We want a Society which Protects Life and Livelihood! Women Stand Firmly to Block the Path to War
- 【№35】 For a Peaceful, Just and Sustainable Society Free of Nuclear Weapons, Military Bases and War. Women Act on “My Wish”!
Defend Article 9! Abolish Nuclear Weapons! Close Nuclear Power Plants!
Money for Education, Childcare and Social Services!No Consumption Tax Hike! No to TPP! No to Deregulation of Labor Laws!
- 【№34】 End Impunity for Sexual Slavery and All Forms of Violence against Women Official Apology, Reparations, Public Education to Redress the Damage and to Ensure No Repetition.
Japanese Government Must Face the Historical Facts and to Restore Dignity and Human Rights of Women Victims Called “Comfort Women,” Who Were Forced into Sexual Slavery by the Japanese Military during WWII
- 【№33】 Shinfujin since 1962 - 50 Years Working for Women’s Rights, Peace, and Justice. People’s Voice and Actions Making a Difference We Have a Say in Deciding What Kind of Society We Want to live in! We Are the 99% - Speak Out! Act Together!
- 【№32】Celebrating 50 Years of Work for Peace, Gender Equality and Justice Reconstruction from the Great East Japan Disaster, Zero Nuclear Power!
Now is the Time to Make Japan a Life-First Society! We Are the 99% - Speak Out! Act Together!
- 【№31】 Abolish Nuclear Weapons! Stop Nuclear Power Plants! Money for Reconstruction and for a Safer and Sustinable Energy Sourse!
- 【№30】 Beyond NPT: Nuclear Weapon–Free World Is Possible “in Our Lifetime”
Women Make a Difference for a Peaceful, Just and Sustainable World Money for Peace and Life, Not for War and Destruction.
- 【No.29】 Toward 2010 NPT Review Conferenc We Have a Big Opportunity for Advancing Nuclear Abolition Stand Up Together against Militarization to Create a World (2009/8)
- 【No.28】 For a Peaceful and Just World Free of Nuclear Weapons and War Stop Global Warming! Abolish Nuclear Weapons! Eliminate Poverty and Hunger! Establish Food Sovereignty! Let Us Work Together to Make Our Planet Sustainable! (2008/8)
- 【No.27】No to Military Bases, War and Nuclear Weapons!
Let Us Fly Article 9 High and Work Together for a Sustainable Japan and World where Peace, Justice and Human Rights Prevail(2008/4)
- 【No.26】 Prime Minister Abe's Rush for Amending the Peace Constitution and Neoliberal
Economic Policy Challenged Angry over the Pension Fiasco, Tax Hikes, Scandals and Gaffes, Japanese People Said "No" to the LDP-Komei Coalition Government
- 【No.25】March 2007 60th Anniversary of the Enforcement of the Constitution, 45th
Birthday of shinfujin. Women Say "No"to Social Disparity, "Yes"to Article
9! We the People Who Decide Our Own Future!
- 【No.24】 June 2006 For a Peaceful and Just World Without Nuclear Weapons, War, and Foreign Military Bases. Now is the Time for Women's Solidarity and Actions. （2006/6/1)
- 【No.23】 March 2006 "Japanese Women Join Women Around the Globe to say No
to War, No to Militarlization, and No to Destrution of Life. （2006/3/1)
- 【No.22】 July 2005 "Beijing + 10" ,"60th Year of the Atomic Bombing
and the End of WWⅡ （2005/7/1)
- 【No.21】 March 2005 Realize the Goals for Gender Equality, Development
and Peace, Now!(2005/3/1)
- 【No.20】 August 2004 Toward the 60th Anniversary ofthe Atomic Bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki Bring Women's Grassroots Strength Together to Ensure that Our Children Live in a World without Nuclear Weapons and War (2004/10/14)
- 【No.19】 March 2004 (Part2) (2004/10/14)
- 【No.19】 March 2004 (Part1) Shinfujin 21st National Assembly Let
Us Work to Develop Grassroots Actions for Peace and Women's Demans,
and to Make Shinfujin Bigger and Stronger (2004/10/14)
- 【No.18】 July 2003 Japanese Women in the Struggle against the War on
Iraq, against the Move toward Making Japan a War-Nation (2003/9/9)